Thursday, April 12, 2007

New 9/11 Evidence

I figured that all of the evidence that contradicts the official lie about 9/11 was in. I mean, there can only be so much.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of it if people would just take the time to look at it and/or if someone in the MSM would be brave enough to report on it.

I was wrong.

Here is new, startling evidence that even further debunks the official lie as reported by the MSM.

At least, I’d never heard of this or seen it. Have you?

I advise going to the links included in this article. It becomes very real when one witnesses the surrealism.

To friendship,
Michael


“Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity.” - Christopher Morley

World Conditions and Action Items
CDs
Dig Your Grave Kid





No comments: