Friday, October 15, 2004

The Future of Our People

It seems that no on has ever read this blog. I hope, however, that some one or some ones read this posting.

This made me very angry.

Are we living in a fucking banana republic or a third world country?

I feel that Kerry is merely Bush with a different voice and a different face.

I will vote.

But, we don't vote. Debates include only two "political parties", as if they're the only two in existence.

The American people don't know, but they're finding out - more and more of them are finding out.

And when the deed is finally done, when there is no more middle class, there will be change.

Ashcroft, I'm sure you and/or your flunkies are reading this

But I will say this tonight. Voting won't get our country back.

Thomas Jefferson once wrote, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

We are. today, standing on the precipice of that point.

No comments: