Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Another Kerry Promise

8/4/05: "John Kerry says he can "put a deal together" as president to drastically reduce U.S. troop strength in Iraq, a pledge reminiscent of Richard Nixon's secret plan to end the Vietnam War and Dwight D. Eisenhower's promise to stop fighting in Korea."

I got this one from Antiwar.com.

Yep, that’s another thing that I’ll hold Kerry to.

How long should we give him before he looks like he’s really making progress toward that goal? I say six months, but I’ll be generous and give him a year. I mean real, solid progress.

Again, if there isn’t progress made toward this goal within one year, I, again, expect his present supporters to start to protest his presidency for misleading the American people.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s got my vote now, but I’ll work like hell to defeat him in 2008 should he start to show that he’s just blowing smoke with these promises.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Please feel free to post a comment.

To friendship,
Michael