That's right, my friends, those of you who don't read this blog may not have heard of the word "Corporacracy". You may have heard of the word "Corportacracy", a word coined by Mussilini to define fascism.
The word "Corporacracy" has been used by the likes of Ralph Nader and me to describe our form of government in the Former United States of America (the FUSA). We no longer live in a Republic, a Democracy, a Republican Democracy or a Democratic Republic. We live in what was once known as The United States of America and are just one colony in a much larger entity. This entity is global and the government is a corporacracy.
What is a corporacracy? I never thought you'd ask.
n. pl. co•por•ac-racies
1. A word combining "corporation" and "aristocracy".
2. Government by CEOs and top executives of global corporations.
3. Global corporations, considered the primary source of political power.
4. Wealth rules
5. The principles of gross financial inequality and fear of global corporations.
6. The reason the top 5% of the population control over 40% of the wealth.
7. A government that, by blatant disregard for humanity and the environment, is causing the American "middle class" to shrink, fading into an almost poverty level existence. They do this by taking advantage of the "middle class’s" apathy and its addiction to fossil fuels.
8. A government that buys figure head leaders, known as "presidents". These "leaders" are called Republicans and Democrats. Members of the shrinking "middle class" still embrace a fantasy which leads them to write editorial letters debating the differences between the two "parties". They are still under the false impression that there are only two "political" parties existing in the US.
9. The Corporacracy controls colonies in North America, Western and Eastern Europe, Central and South America, Asia, Africa and Australia. It’s sole rule of governance is to create money which creates more money.
When you type “Corporacracy” into a word document and it’s underlined because it’s not in the Word dictionary, choose “Add” instead of “Ignore”. It is, after all, the sole governing body on the planet.
“Our ‘neoconservatives’ are neither new nor conservative, but old as Bablyon and evil as Hell.” – Edward Abbey
World Conditions and Action Items